- Posted on June 21, 2016
- by Andrew
One of the most difficult and persistent problems in the trucking industry is increasing driver fleet size. Recruiting drivers has changed dramatically in recent years. Highly effective recruiting departments need to do many things well. Without new and improved best practices, your company will fall behind. What kinds of practices should be implemented?
- Marketing and branding strategies that drive inbound recruitment
- Hiring and training qualified, enthusiastic recruiters
- Leveraging applicant management systems to analyze results
- Connecting with potential drivers through modern channels – including social media
- Implementing daily management processes to translate leads into hires
- Managing a recruiting department for success
Most companies struggle to design and implement such a wide variety of recruitment strategies. It’s crucial to tackle this challenge from two angles – both strategically and tactically. This results in a sustainable, effective, high quality recruitment program that works for both current and incoming drivers. To learn more, contact us.